Where does SQL Developer save SQL history?
Create a backup copy of the folder or directory where your SQL Developer user information is stored, in case you want to restore any old user-defined reports, snippets, code templates, or SQL history. The default location is: Windows: C:Documents and Settings
How do I get SQL history?
To view the job history log
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine, and then expand that instance.
- Expand SQL Server Agent, and then expand Jobs.
- Right-click a job, and then click View History.
- In the Log File Viewer, view the job history.
- To update the job history, click Refresh.
Does SQL Developer autosave?
5. Drag & Drop Multiple Tables to the Worksheet. SQL Developer will auto-join the related objects. … I guarantee this tip will save you time if you’re joining 3 or more tables!
Where is Oracle SQL Developer stored?
It is stored in a file called connections. xml under Users[User]AppDataRoamingSQL DeveloperSystem When i renamed the file, all my connection info went away.
How do I find connection details in SQL Developer?
Configure Oracle SQL Developer Cloud Connection
- Run Oracle SQL Developer locally. The Oracle SQL Developer home page displays. …
- Under Connections, right click Connections. …
- Select New Connection. …
- On the New/Select Database Connection dialog, make the following entries: …
- Click Test. …
- Click Connect. …
- Open the new connection.
How do I save a SQL query?
To save a query:
- Use the Save command in the application toolbar.
- In the Save File As window, choose a name and a location to save your query.
How does MySQL store historical data?
Audit (security purpose) : Use a common table for all your auditable tables. define structure to store column name , before value and after value fields. Archive/Historical: for cases like tracking previous address , phone number etc.
What is SQL history?
The SQL programming language was first developed in the 1970s by IBM researchers Raymond Boyce and Donald Chamberlin. The programming language, known then as SEQUEL, was created following the publishing of Edgar Frank Todd’s paper, “A Relational Model of Data for Large Shared Data Banks,” in 1970.
How do I save a diff report in SQL Developer?
Diff Report Steps
- Open SQL Developer. …
- Create database connections to the DEV and TEST databases to be compared (highlighted in blue above).
- Select Tools… …
- In the first step of the Diff Wizard select the Source and Destination connections. …
- In the second step of the Diff Wizard select the schema types to be compared.
What do I do if SQL Developer is not responding?
I use SQLDeveloper on the Mac and have had problems where it becomes unresponsive. Usually, I can fix this by going into the Activity Monitor and killing the process.