Can I host node js in IIS?
In addition to benefits specific to the iisnode module, hosting node. js applications in IIS allows the developer to benefit from a range of IIS features, among them: port sharing (hosting multiple HTTP applications over port 80) security (HTTPS, authentication and authorization)
Please follow the instructions below:
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- On the “Settings” page, click the Show advanced settings… link.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings…
- Click Done.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
How do I install pm2 globally?
- npm install pm2 -g.
- apt update && apt install sudo curl && curl -sL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Unitech/pm2/master/packager/setup.deb.sh | sudo -E bash –
- pm2 completion install.
- npm install pm2 -g && pm2 update.
- Launch Safari from your desktop or Dock.
- From the main menu at the top of your screen, click Safari and then Preferences…
- Click the Security icon.
- Close this window.