- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
Improve download time
- Use Gzip compression. …
- Keep DOM interaction to a minimum. …
- Switch to HTTP/2. …
- Use performance improvement tactics that work with other languages.
It is good for most of the websites, but I do not recommend to use it for entire application. Because we use it almost everywhere which all make some calls to the web server and increases the load even though it is not needed and which leads spending more time on it.