- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click on the three dots at the top-right corner of your screen. …
- Click “Settings,” the third option from the bottom. …
- At the top of that list, click “Privacy and security.” …
- Click “Site Settings,” the second option from the bottom. …
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
How do I run a .JS file in Chrome?
- Open Dev Tools.
- Go to Sources Tab.
- Under Sources tab go to snippets, + New snippet.
- Paste your JS code in the editor then run Command + Enter on a Mac, or Ctrl + Enter on Windows or Linux. …
- You also have a option to save as your snippet if you right click on your snippet.
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. … When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.
To try it:
- Open the Console. For example, press Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux) or Command + Option + J (macOS).