How can I get days in a month in SQL?
In SQL Server 2012 you can use EOMONTH (Transact-SQL) to get the last day of the month and then you can use DAY (Transact-SQL) to get the number of days in the month.
How do I display days in SQL?
We can use DATENAME() function to get Day/Weekday name from Date in Sql Server, here we need specify datepart parameter of the DATENAME function as weekday or dw both will return the same result.
How do I display a week wise data in a month in SQL Server?
How Do You Group Data by Week in SQL Server? SQL Server provides a function called DATEPART() , which returns a specified part (year, quarter, month, week, hour, minute, etc.) of a specified date. ORDER BY DATEPART(week, RegistrationDate);
How do I get only day and month in SQL?
If you use SQL Server, you can use the DAY() or DATEPART() function instead to extract the day of the month from a date. Besides providing the EXTRACT() function, MySQL supports the DAY() function to return the day of the month from a date.
How do I get the first day of every month in SQL?
You can provide other date like this.
- DECLARE @myDate DATETIME = ’02/15/2020′; — its mm/dd/yyyy format. …
- SELECT DATEADD(DD,-(DAY(GETDATE() -1)), GETDATE()) AS FirstDate SELECT DATEADD(DD,-(DAY(GETDATE())), DATEADD(MM, 1, GETDATE())) AS LastDate.
How do I extract the day of the week from a date in SQL?
SQL Server has a couple of inbuilt functions to get the day of week from the given date. To get the name of the day of week, you can use DATENAME function and to get the number of the day of week, you can use DATEPART function.
How do I get the day of the week from a date in SQL?
The DAYOFWEEK() function returns the weekday index for a given date (a number from 1 to 7). Note: 1=Sunday, 2=Monday, 3=Tuesday, 4=Wednesday, 5=Thursday, 6=Friday, 7=Saturday.
How do I get days between two dates in SQL?
The statement DATEDIFF(dd,@fromdate,@todate) + 1 gives the number of dates between the two dates. The statement DATEDIFF(wk,@fromdate,@todate) gives the number of weeks between dates and * 2 gives us the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) count. The next two statements excludes the day if it’s a Saturday or Sunday.
How can I get week number from month in SQL?
Here is one of the method to find the monthly week number. In this script, I have used DATEADD function along with EOMONTH function to get the first day of the month for the given date. Then used DATEPART with week parameter to get the yearly week number for the given date and the first day of month.
How do you get the week start date and week end date from week number in SQL Server?
Week start date and end date using Sql Query
- SELECT DATEADD( DAY , 2 – DATEPART(WEEKDAY, GETDATE()), CAST (GETDATE() AS DATE )) [Week_Start_Date]
- select DATEPART(WEEKDAY, GETDATE()) …
- Select DATEADD( DAY , 8 – DATEPART(WEEKDAY, GETDATE()), CAST (GETDATE() AS DATE )) [Week_End_Date]
- select DATEPART(WEEKDAY, GETDATE())
How do I get Weeknum in SQL?
How to Get the Week Number from a Date in SQL Server
- SELECT DATENAME(ww, ‘2013-07-12 15:48:26.467’)
- SELECT DATENAME(ww, ‘2011-04-17’)
- The results for week number and day of the week depend on your language settings.
How do I separate a date month and year in SQL?
3 Answers. Here is another way. Use SQL Servers YEAR() and MONTH() functions. For week, I use datepart(week,Mydate) as noted by @DMK.
How can I get only date from datetime in SQL?
MS SQL Server – How to get Date only from the datetime value?
- SELECT getdate(); …
- CONVERT ( data_type [ ( length ) ] , expression [ , style ] ) …
- SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(10), getdate(), 111); …
- SELECT CONVERT(date, getdate()); …
- Sep 1 2018 12:00:00:AM. …
- SELECT DATEADD(dd, 0, DATEDIFF(dd, 0, GETDATE()));