Check out how to get started:
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the right corner of the browser.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Select “Privacy and security” from the choices on the left side of the pane.
The following instructions are for Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the upper-right corner, click the. icon.
- On the drop-down menu that appears, tap the Settings option.
- Under the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
When you disable JS you will get rid of this. JS running from some suspicious web pages could directly harm your computer. Disabling will prevent all of this. Some companies tracks your internet usage and and sell that data to other business.
To do so, in Windows 10:
- Launch the Edit Group Policy program.
- Expand the User Configuration folder.
- Expand the Administrative Templates folder.
- Expand the Windows Components folder.
- Expand the Microsoft Edge folder.
- Choose Disabled, and click Ok to confirm.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.