How to handle thousands of requests per second in PHP?
Caching API results. Your API should cache the results of API call. This will allow your API to handle requests more quickly, and it will be able to handle more requests per second. Memcache can be used to cache results of API call.
How do you handle thousands of requests per second?
Simple Backend optimizations
- Make sure you are using database connection pooling.
- Inspect your SQL queries and add caching for them.
- Add caching for whole responses. You will need to keep your cache updated but in a lot of cases, you can improve the situation dramatically.
How many request can PHP handle?
The very sensible tips that can handle 30,000 concurrent users per web server: Use PHP’s APC feature. APC is opcode cache that is “really a requirement in order for a website to have a chance at performing well.”
How many requests per second can Nginx handle?
Generally, properly configured nginx can handle up to 400K to 500K requests per second (clustered), most what i saw is 50K to 80K (non-clustered) requests per second and 30% CPU load, course, this was 2 x Intel Xeon with HyperThreading enabled, but it can work without problem on slower machines.
How many requests can laravel handle per second?
Laravel: 521.64 requests per second (mean) Zend: 484.94 requests per second (mean) Symfony: 439.37 requests per second (mean)
How do you calculate requests per second?
Requests per second, given users per hour
- Requirement: 20,000 users per hour (Y)
- The Journey is 30 seconds long (J)
- There are 3 steps in the Journey (S)
- There are 2 HTTP requests at each step of the Journey (R)
- Requests per second, H = 3 * 2 * 20000/(60*60) = 33.333 Requests per second.
How do you handle many requests?
8 Things You Can Do to Help Your Support Team to Handle Multiple Requests During the Pandemic Crisis
- Prepare Responses. …
- Use Chatbots. …
- Use Live Chat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger. …
- Use an Omnichannel Platform If You Can Implement it Quickly. …
- Boost Morale. …
- Update Your Website and Social Media. …
- Create Self Service Articles.
Can Laravel handle millions of users?
In short, yes. At least newer versions of Laravel are capable (Laravel 7. *).
How do you handle multiple requests at the same time?
If a server uses a number of sub-processes in order to serve multiple requests by allocating each socket to one sub-process then it is known as a multi-threaded server. This is how the server handles multiple connections at a time.
How does API handle multiple requests?
Handling Concurrent Requests in a RESTful API
- User A requests resource 1 via a GET endpoint.
- User B requests resource 1 via a GET endpoint.
- User A makes changes on resource 1 and saves its changes via a PUT request.
- User B makes changes on resource 1, on the same fields as user A, and saves its changes via a PUT request.
How many requests Apache can handle?
By default, Apache Request limit is 160 requests per second, that is, Apache can handle up to 160 requests per second, without any modification.