Go to https://nodejs.org/en/download/; you should see a web page like below:
- If you are using Windows OS, click on Windows Installer or else click on Mac Installer for macOS.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the installer to install Node. js.
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Chrome. .
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .
- From a Home screen on your Apple ® iPad ® , navigate: Settings. Safari. Advanced. .