Open Notepad or TextEdit, open the template folder, then drag the . js file into Notepad or TextEdit and drop it. Open Notepad or TextEdit, select “file” then “open”, browse to the template folder, select “all file types” and open the . js file that way.
- Open Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Set Path to where File is Located (using cd).
- Type “node New. js” and Click Enter.
How do I run Java from Notepad++?
How to Run Java Program in CMD Using Notepad
- Open the notepad and write a Java program into it.
- Save the Java program by using the class name followed by . java extension.
- Open the CMD, type the commands and run the Java program.
Open DevTools (F12) Go to sources tab. Open Search All Files by pressing ctrl + shift + f (Win) or cmd + option + f (Mac)
To try it:
- Open the Console. For example, press Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux) or Command + Option + J (macOS).
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page.
- open terminal,
- create an empty file: touch script.js ,
- edit file and add a simple function: var add = (a, b) => a + b; console. log(add(5, 10));
- run script using node script. js command,
- the output should be 15 . Leave a comment. false.