How do I download Java for DSC?
Open internet explorer and enter https://www.java.com/en/download/ in address bar. Download the setup and run, once the installation is complete a verify link will open in same browser. Click on “Verify Java Version” and allow java to run, once the verification is complete browser will display successful page.
Which browser is compatible for EPFO digital signature?
Mozilla Firefox is a browser where one can easily use the DSC without any error.
How do I enable Java for DSC in Firefox?
4.5. Configuring Mozilla Firefox
- Go in menu “Tools > Options… > Web Features” (Or “Edit > Preferences > Web Features” in old versions).
How do I enable Java in Google Chrome?
- Install the CheerpJ Applet Runner Chrome extension. …
- When you visit a page with a Java applet, select the CheerpJ icon, then select Run Applets to enable the Java applets on the page.
How do I install Java utility?
Steps to Download Java Utility then Produce XML & Upload
- Log in to ‘e-Filing’ Portal www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘My Account’ menu located at the upper-left side of the page ->
- Click ‘Download Pre-filled XML’
- Select the ‘Assessment Year’ and ‘ITR Form Name’ from the.
- dropdown list.
How can I add DSC in EPF?
Step – 1 Login to Unified Employers Portal then in home page go to Establishment under menu bar tab then click on DSC / E-SIGN. Step – 2 Register your digital signature certificate by filling up the authorized signatory details such as name, designation and mobile no.
How do I use DSC in Chrome?
Enable the yellow coloured link in the flowing window. After that click the Relaunch button seen at the bottom of the page. When the configuration is completed Google Chrome is ready for digital signing using DSC signer.
How do I enable Java in Internet Explorer?
- Click Tools and then Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets.
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked.
- Click OK to save your preference.
Why DSC is not working in Chrome?
Run emSigner (GST) as Administrator (right click to see the Option). Type the address https://127.0.0.1:1585 in the Chrome address bar & hit enter. You may see some errors and also a button [ BACK TO SAFETY ] .. … Now, go to gst.gov.in in a different Chrome tab start using after inserting the DSC into a USB Drive.
Which browsers still support Java?
Web Browsers that support Java Applets and how to enable them
- Google Chrome.
- Microsoft Edge.
Do I have latest Java?
In the Java Control Panel, click on the Java tab. Verify that the latest Java Runtime version is enabled by checking the Enabled box. Click OK in Java Control Panel window to confirm changes and close the window. Try to run same applet and verify it is now running using latest version of Java installed in your system.
How do I enable Java after installation?
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- In the Search Control panel, type Java Control Panel into the “Search” field, and click the Java icon to open it.
- In the Java Control Panel, click the Security tab.
- At the top of the Security tab, check the Enable Java content in the browser box to enable Java. Uncheck to disable.
How do I install Java plugin in Firefox?
Follow the below instructions to activate it:
- While you’re in Firefox, go to > Add-ons.
- In the Add-ons Manager window, select Plugins.
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it.
- Make sure Java is set to “Always Activate”
How do I use Java plugin in Firefox?
Firefox 11 and Java Plugin
- Open Firefox.
- Click the orange Firefox menu button in the upper left-hand corner of the browser window.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Click on Plugins.
- Locate the Java (TM) Platform SE 6 U23 6.0. 230.5 plugin in the list and click the Enable button.
- Restart Firefox.