Are you looking for a particular extension? In your phpinfo(); , just hit Ctrl + F in your web browser, type in the first 3-4 letters of the extension you’re looking for, and it should show you whether or not its loaded.
How do I know what PHP extensions are installed on Windows?
- Put the extension library folder under PHP’s install path. On my computer this is C:xamppphpext . Search in your PHP. ini for “extension_dir” to find what yours is.
- Edit php. ini to load the extension. Find ; Dynamic Extensions ; . Add line extension=my_lib.dll.
Where does PHP look for extensions?
The PHP Extension Community Library (PECL) is a repository for PHP Extensions, providing a directory of all known extensions and hosting facilities for downloading and development of PHP extensions.
How do I know what PHP packages are installed?
The general command is php -m , which will show you a list of all “compiled” PHP modules. You can search for a specific PHP module for instance php-ftp , using the grep command.
What is a PHP extension?
php file extension refers to the name of a file with a PHP script or source code that has a “. PHP” extension at the end of it. It’s similar to a Word file with a . doc file extension.
How do I install and enable the intl extension?
How to install Intl extension in Xampp ?
- Open [xampp_folder_path]/php/php. ini to edit.
- search for – extension=php_intl.dll. ;extension=php_intl.dll. ;extension=php_intl. dll. and uncomment the line by removing semicolon. extension=php_intl.dll. extension=php_intl. dll.
- save the file and restart Apache.
How can I check my PHP version?
To find out php version installed on the server type any one of the following commands on your server.
- Open the terminal prompt and then type the following commands.
- Login to the server using the ssh command. …
- Display PHP version, run: php –version OR php-cgi –version.
How do I enable PHP?
Configure Apache to Serve PHP Pages from a User Directory.
- Step 1: Edit the PHP configuration file. sudo gedit /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf. …
- Step 2: Save changes, and exit emacs. control-x, control-s.
- Step 3: Restart Apache, and you are done. sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart.
How do I know if PECL is installed?
PECL modules are C extensions (programs) that can be compiled into PHP. To determine if a particular PECL module is installed and enabled, you will want to create a phpinfo page and check for the specific PECL module you are looking to use in your PHP code.
How do I know if PHP IMAP is installed?
First, you need to check whether PHP IMAP is installed or not. lets check with phpinfo() function.
Enable IMAP in Linux
- Open your terminal.
- Run below command. sudo apt-get install php5-imap.
- To enable IMAP you can run below command. sudo php5enmod imap.
- Restart apache server with the following command.
Where are PHP extensions located Ubuntu?
How to enable or disable PHP Modules on Ubuntu. All the installed PHP modules configuration files are available under /etc/php/PHP_VERSION/mods-available directory. You can see the number of files with extension .