A reduction in unplanned downtime or a few percentages of scrap reduction can yield millions of dollars in savings for manufacturers. This compelling value proposition has resulted in significant interest and investment and in Industrial IoT and predictive maintenance and predictive quality solutions based on artificial intelligence (AI). Manufacturing firms are embracing Digital Transformation and leveraging AI and Big (Smart) Data metrics to achieve greater efficiency and productivity on the shop floor.
This presentation will:
• Define Digital Transformation, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and Industry 4.0
• Evaluate key requirements for a successful Industry 4.0 transition – People, Process, Technology
• Discuss how manufacturers are leveraging AI-based technologies to transform into a Zero-Downtime, Zero-Defect Operation
• Portray a real-world case study from an automotive tier-1 supplier, with key business benefits
• Offer a ROI-based approach to “Think Big, Start Small, and Succeed Fast” in Digital Transformation
SAVE THE DATE: May 14th, 2020 at 11:00 AM, EST.
Virginia De Leon
Digital Marketing Specialist
Jean-Yves Durocher is the Executive VP of R3D International and former VP of IT for Culinar Canada, he has worked in the IT field for over 30 years.
Mo Abuali, PhD
Mo Abuali is the CEO and Managing Partner at IoTco, the internet of things company. He is strategic and transformative technology and business management leader with 20-year record of achievement driving and sustaining change in Manufacturing.
Digital Transformation and IT Manager
Detroit Manufacturing Systems DMS
Isaac Bennett is the Digital Transformation and IT Director at Detroit Manufacturing Systems (DMS). He has worked in the IT field for over 20 years.